DUE Homepage – hard coded buckets (Live)
The mission of the Division of Undergraduate Education is to support and enrich the academic experiences of undergraduate students so that they succeed and thrive.
Become involved in our broad range of experiential learning programs:
- Study abroad
- Conduct research
- Intern in the Capital
- Become an ANTrepreneur
- Teach your own seminar
- Earn a Fulbright and more
- Join Campuswide Honors
- Minor in Civic Engagement
Take a class or participate in a program designed especially for new students:
- Meet a Mentor from the International Peer Group
- Take the U/U class
- Enroll in a Freshman Seminar
- Visit the Transfer Student Center
- Attend Summer Bridge
- Enroll in Global Sustainability
DUE provides academic support to undergraduates, Faculty and TAs:
- LARC Tutorials
- Study Skills Workshops
- Writing Center Consultations
- Placement Testing
- Teaching Workshops
- Student Learning Assessment
- TA Training
Current DUE opportunities, news and events:
- MICHAEL DENNIN named Interim Dean of DUE...
- Christina Rodriguez and her participation in Summer Bridge
- Making moguls out of middle schoolers...
- Felipe Hernandez ’13 named Marshall Scholar...
- The facts behind science fiction from Dean Dennin